Home Starten Bedrijfsvoering Marketing Ontwikkelen Netwerken Forum
Home

RSS
Ga terug   Lancelots Forum - Voor freelancers > Markt > Marktplaats
Registreer Weblogs FAQ Netwerk Berichten van vandaag Zoeken

Mededelingen

Marktplaats Stel jezelf voor en bied je diensten aan met een spetterende elevator pitch. Plaats een oproep als je een freelancer zoekt voor een opdracht, om mee samen te werken of werkruimte te delen.

Reageren

Discussietools Zoek in deze discussie Weergave
Oud 5 februari 2024, 17:34
Juniorlid

Stuur een bericht via Skype™ naar viralshah
Post Digital Company for your Website,WebShop/Web Applications

Hello All,

First of all Happy Monday of the week. My Name is Viral Shah from Amstelveen, Netherlands. I am basically from India but living in The Netherlands for more than 12 years and also a Dutch Citizen.

My education background is Computer Applications and working on Web Application projects for more than 20 years. I am currently also working at Sr DevOps engineer for Rabo Bank as a freelancer. In the past I have worked with companies Sherwin Williams, Tata Steel, Tata Consulting Service, Common Wealth Bank etc.

My core expertise is in Web Application Development using .Net, Laravel, PHP, React JS, Angular JS along with Azure Migration. I also have good experience on Azure DevOps pipelines for application development and infrastructure deployment. I have recently lead the team in Rabo bank to migrate their on-premise .net application the cloud.

I have a Software Development company named - Maven Infotech. We are provide services in these technologies - .Net, Laravel, PHP, React JS, Angular JS, WordPress, WooCommerce, Magento, PrestaShop.

I am looking forward to be part of this portal and work on some exciting projects for you and your company. I can share you the list of references if you need from me. All of my customers are very happy with the way I work and help them for their challenges and problems they face for digital presence.

Since we have a company in India, many developers are also working from India. This makes good cost effective solution for end clients. However you and your company will be working with Dutch registered company only and not India and I will be the point of contact.

Here is our website detail: http://maven-infotech.nl
My LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/viralshahitpartner

Recent In Progress Projects:
1. Rabo bank - C# .Net APIs, React Js - Development, Application & Infrastructure Deployment using CI-CD pipelines to Azure.
2. WooCommerce WebShop - To sell the Cartoons online and integration with Magento.
3. Magento WebShops - Magento WebShops with integration with ERP Systems
4. Online Yacht Booking Website & ERP - Laravel

PS: I have followed good Dutch courses and I can understand Dutch language however I am not so fluent.

Regards,
Viral Shah
Met citaat reageren
Reageren

Favorieten/bladwijzers

Labels
.net, laravel, magento, web developer, webshop

Regels voor berichten